Website Arrow Academy of Excellence Charter School
The job of Teacher at Arrow Academy of Excellence was established for the purpose/s of providing support to the instructional process by serving as a teacher with specific responsibility for supervising students within the classroom and other assigned areas; developing lesson plans and delivering group an individual student instruction within established curriculum guidelines; collaborating with other teachers, other professional staff, and administrators in addressing instructional and/or classroom issues; and responding to a wide range of inquiries from students’ parents or guardians regarding instructional program and student progress.
Job Requirements: Bachelor’s degree, must be certified/hold a current teaching license in TN in elementary education.
- Implement various teaching methods for various students and prepare instructional materials
- Analyze student data and develop appropriate instructional tools for individual students
- Manage work in compliance to grade level standards and instructional objectives
- Develop lesson plans for students on a daily and weekly basis.
- Monitor work according to instructions and prepare teaching assignments on various documents.
- Design and execute various teaching strategies for all grade students and ensure appropriate atmosphere in classroom.
- Administer all assessment schedules and perform formative assessment for all students.
- Prepare and collect all progress reports and manage all communication with students.
- Ensure effective environment for students.
- Maintain record of student attendance and monitor inventory of supplies.
- Manage and ensure implementation of work according to school policies and regulations.
- Develop and maintain an effective teacher and parent relationships.
- Prepare and update records for all students on everyday basis.
Arrow Academy of Excellences offers a competitive salary, comprehensive health benefits, and retirement benefits.