Website Southern Ave Charter Elementary School
This Job Description entails:
- Responsible for inputting teachers and students into SMS (Student Management System).
- Responsible for monitoring EIS (Education Information System) and ensuring that all information is recorded accurately on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for generation and distribution of quarterly report cars and progress report cards and progress reports.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records for grades KK thru 2nd.
- Assist Guidance Counselors as it relates to student and teacher scheduling.
- Assist teachers as it relates to PowerSchool SMS concerns
- Perform duties as assigned by the Principal, Asistant Principal and Director of Schools.
- Assists parents, visitors and students with various concerns and issues.
- Responsible for monitoring teacher’s time on ledgers for signing in and out daily.
- Additionally, this person is expected to excel in the following areas:
- Attends trainings, meetings, seminars and/or workshops to enhance job knowledge and skills.
- Data and Record management, organizational skills and time management.
- Maintain and secure Confidential information regarding students, teachers, administrative business and the school.
- knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and related programs.
- Answer phones professionally.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing with parents, vendors, teachers, students and administration with courtesy and tact.
- Make good judgment and decisions in accordance with the established policies and procedure rules and regulations of Southern Avenue Charter Elementary School.
- All things PowerSchool!!!
Job Type: Full-time