Duties & Responsibilities
- Connects students and University High School to jobs, internships, apprenticeships, innovative partnerships, and summer programs that bolster students’ college applications and experience related to early post secondary opportunities.
- Coordinates Dual Enrollment relationships, classes, and expectations between University High and partnering University departments; Counsels students and families related to early post secondary opportunities and Schedules students into appropriate classes, aligned to their post secondary goals and graduation requirements.
- Oversees college related assessments and preparation for them to include, but not limited to PSAT, ACT, and SAT; Acts as the Advanced Placement on-site liaison for registration, online set-up, and test administration.
- Oversees special projects and programs to support the University High experience for Students, parents, etc.
- Provides student advisement and success coaching to ensure success in post secondary experiences; Communicates expectations, process, and protocols for college and career services.