Elementary Special Populations (ESL, SPED)
Website Beacon College Prep
Beacon College Prep is looking for mission-minded, determined, hard-working, and team-oriented individuals to join the Beacon College Prep team. We are looking for Builders, game-changers committed to building a game-changing school for our children.
- Upholds a values-based approach to maintain a positive culture among scholars and staff
- Builds strong relationships with parents and scholars
- Reinforces behavioral and operational systems across all classrooms and school spaces
- Eagerly participates and engages in weekly individual coaching meetings, weekly Professional Development, and Summer
- Professional Development with a positive attitude and growth mindset
- Assists with schoolwide transitions and routines
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Valid State Certification
- Experience in an urban public school is preferred, but not required
Salary & Benefits: Beacon College Prep offers a competitive salary, comprehensive health benefits, and retirement benefits. All of our staff members are equipped with a laptop computer, email, high-speed internet access, and all necessary instructional supplies. Beacon is also committed to offering professional development opportunities.