Website Memphis College Prep Elementary School
Memphis College Prep Elementary School invites enthusiastic ELA educators to apply for the position of Classroom Educator (Grades K-5).
Our school is founded on the belief that all students, regardless of their background, can learn and achieve at high levels of education. It is our mission to prepare scholars in kindergarten through fifth grade with the academic and ethical character foundation necessary to excel in school and life.
For the 2022-2023 school year, we are looking for an experienced educator in an urban classroom setting who has used structure, incentives, and high expectations to drive our scholars’ success. We strive to grow each day within our community. We guide our scholars through our fundamental R.I.S.E. Values: Respect, Integrity, Scholarship, and Excellence.
We are seeking ELA educators to join our Team in kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Educators hold the primary responsibility for the implementation and development of Memphis College Prep’s curriculum.
- Drives the Memphis College Prep mission and demonstrates a continual commitment to the mission of college graduation beginning in kindergarten.
- Creates rigorous, standards-aligned curriculum and assessments.
- Develops and implements rigorous, standards-aligned lesson plans targeted with the end goal of student performance to be at or above grade level.
- Creates, monitors, and sustains a disciplined school culture of high academic and behavioral standards.
- Communicates regularly and proactively with scholars, families, and colleagues.
- Continuously utilizes feedback to make productive changes to instructional practices and overall performance.
- Completes any administrative requirements before given deadlines.
- Participates in additional activities including field trips, intensive academic support sessions, and other required programs as needed throughout the year.