Gestalt Community Schools
Gestalt Community Schools is hiring a part-time Librarian for the 2023-24 school year. Develops and facilitates a school-based library media program that meets and exceeds goals established by federal, state, and local school authorities to provide information on the needs of students and teachers in the instructional process.
- Creates an educational environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and needs of the students; prepares instructional materials for classes assigned and provides written evidence of preparation to supervisor/administrator upon request.
- Creates learning materials geared to students’ abilities and interests.
- Motivates students and provides consistent reinforcement of learning skills and provides continuous assessment and feedback to students for all learning activities.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, and district and administrative regulations.
- Plans curriculum and prepares lessons and other instructional materials to meet individual needs of students within state and school requirements based on the educational, physical, and emotional levels of student development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media Specialist (Preferred)
- Experience with cataloging and monitoring inventory
- Technology savvy
- Bilingual (preferred)
- Attention to detail high work standards