Promise Academy is looking for passionate people to join our family and make a big impact on the lives of Memphis’ children and in their own career. We welcome all teachers that hold a TN teaching license or aspiring teachers. If you’re a good fit, you’ll be trained, developed, mentored, and coached alongside a team of strong, collaborative peers. Our school design and curriculum are cutting-edge and you’ll be set up with all of the technology, supplies, and tools necessary. You’ll be able to focus on your students, growing yourselves, and growing Promise. We are a driven, fun group of top-performers and we would love to work with you!!!
In this role, you will learn to:
Share your passion with kids for science, math, and reading.
Develop strong, meaningful relationships with students, their families and your peers and mentors.
Inspire curiosity and love of learning to empower children emotionally and intellectually.
Assess and analyze data to chart your student’s growth and achievement, and tailor your own teaching methods accordingly.
Tackle challenges in and out of the classroom, using problem-solving as a springboard for personal growth.
We invite you to apply if you are:
- A bachelor’s degree graduate by your first day of work with Promise Academy
- A great student – with an outstanding academic record.
- Goal-oriented — you set a high bar for yourself and others, and love doing the work to clear it.
- Confident and present — you take the lead and inspire others with your passion and commitment.
- A team player — If you’ve played on a team, you’ll fit right in. Collaboration is at the center of our work.
- Detail oriented – even with multiple responsibilities and balancing priorities
To educate, develop, and nurture the mind, body, and spirit of our children so that they emerge as life-long learners and world-ready leaders.
To be THE model of excellence and innovation in education.