Website St. George's Independent School
St. George’s Independent School seeks a passionate, entrepreneurial, and hard-working individual who is energized by work with students and families to serve as Extended Day and Summer Programs Coordinator beginning June 2023.
As an Episcopal school, St. George’s welcomes and respects all religious, racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds. We affirm differences as sources of strength that create a culture of transformative diversity, building upon shared experiences that deepen our humanity and enhance the intellectual, social, spiritual, and moral development of all students. We believe that valuing diversity and inclusion is sacred and living this value transforms our institution, our people, and the greater community.
Duration: Annual Letter of Agreement
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree required
The successful candidate will possess skills and experience that would include the ability to:
· lead, build, and manage Extended Day and Summer Programs on our Germantown campus that provides engaging and enriching experiences for children after school and in the summer;
· build a slate of after-school Enrichment Class and Summer Program offerings with teachers and vendors that underscore the value of a St. George’s education, engages children’s curiosity, and builds their skills;
· recruit, hire, and manage the Extended Day and Summer Programming staff with an eye to the quality of the student experience as well as optimal financial efficiency;
· communicate in partnership with students, families, teachers, and employees in a clear, supportive, timely, and caring way;
· learn and utilize school database software to organize rosters, manage enrollment, and organize camps
· manage the financial elements of both programs in a clear, organized, and timely way with the goals of value for families and healthy financial sustainability for the school;
· promote and market the programs in collaboration with several departments at various events and through a variety of methods, including some evenings and weekends;
· other duties as assigned by the Germantown Campus Director.
Physical Requirements: Regularly sit, turn, bend, reach, walk, talk, hear, and to interact with campus visitors as well as others who telephone. Must have the ability to understand and present materials and communicate with constituents and co-workers in a harmonious manner.
Candidates will embrace the school’s mission and educational philosophy; candidates must be willing to work in a team environment, be positive, inspirational, and family-centered.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Angie Simpson, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com, fax: 901-457-2044; mail: 1880 Wolf River Blvd., Collierville, TN 38017.