Website The Collegiate School of Memphis
The Collegiate School of Memphis is a private, college preparatory school, providing both middle and high school scholars with the highest quality education within a structured and caring environment so that each scholar may fully realize their God-given potential. Our mission is to prepare young ladies and gentlemen for college success within a highly structured, nurturing, Christian environment. During the 2022-23 school year, Collegiate will serve about 365 students in grades 6-12.
● Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related subject.
● Experience in business setting preferred
● Strong interest in high-performing equitable education
● Strong interest in working with diverse populations and social justice
● Responsible for the accurate and timely financial accounting activity of the school including accounts payable, accounts receivable, receipt of monies, requisitions, and other financial bookkeeping.
● Responsible for the accurate and timely accounting for Paid Time Off management and FMLA.
● Answers phones and emails regarding questions and information related to the school.
● Schedules substitute teachers and manages their class coverage schedule.
● Ensures documentations filed and paperwork processed in a timely manner.
● Creates databases and prepares reports as requested.
● Responsible for managing material requests, teacher requests and their respective classroom budgets.
● Manages and processes major purchases and the required quotes needed.
● Manages Federal Programs including Title IVA.
● Schedules immunization clinics, bus requests, and field trip requests.
● Manages and supports the Academic and Administrative interns and their schedules.
● Attends training, meetings, seminars and/or workshops to enhance job knowledge and skills.
● Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
● Salary paid over 12 months
● Competitive benefits package (full-time only)
● 12-month term beginning January 2, 2023
● 176 school days according to school year calendar
● In-service and data days according to school year calendar
● School day hours beginning at 7:45 AM
● Special events and extracurricular activities as assigned