The Mission of Christian Brothers High School is to provide young men a college-preparatory education in the Catholic and Lasallian traditions. Thus, we welcome, encourage, and support religious, ethnic, and economic diversity; and we acknowledge the importance of service to the poor as we prepare students to become responsible adults in the global community.
The CBHS teacher participates earnestly in the faith life of the school and his/her own faith communities. He/she teaches the whole student – academically, morally, behaviorally, and spiritually. He/she collaborates with other professional educators to remain current in his/her field of study. The teacher evaluates his/her pedagogical approaches to maintain rigorous standards and practices. He/she supports students as they encounter and negotiate challenging social issues. The teacher engages students in seeking opportunities to serve those in need. He/she respects and treats all persons as equals without exception. The teacher fosters a personal relationship with students to create a safe and welcoming environment. He/she models inclusivity for all, both at school and in the greater community.
- Teach Business Courses as part of a college-prep curriculum.
- Collaborate with the Business Advisory Council and department colleagues to integrate real life Business experiences into the learning process.
- Exhibits a high degree of professionalism.
- Professional Business experience.
- Familiarity with accounting, transportation and logistics, and Salesforce customer relationship management software.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a professional environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, manage relationships, meet goals, and articulate message.
- The ideal candidate is committed to the principles of Lasallian education and supports the mission and values of the school.
- Embraces creating innovative lessons and projects for students and is willing to support technology integration in the classroom.
- Is interested in contributing to the life of the school beyond the classroom.
Compensation and Benefits
- Christian Brothers High School offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, FSA, a 403(b) plan, and more.